HOWl Of the NATURE

~~_c_.c__.cc,_-"---" I CO!~I;;;jQ HOWl Of the NATURE ~"~iet;;e~.o:to:=~===~~ i 10 That and i I 1 the ground vibrates, the predays ascilam and I I pesadela cam, In the houses groves, this i ' I pesadela if translates enarme destrui "I,00 Still hem that in it would maiaria it of the Ye", i zes the weak terrematas saa too that they oem I I saa perceived by pessaas the major ' I Mavimentas I has carried and pravacada pair of acamada i, aa of the plates that campaem the 1 I crasta of the planet They generates immense 1 1 amount of distoncias great energy whom if the 1 I transmits, in the form of vibrates ", I, aes of crasta I I Voc~ wise person? I 1 About 500 a thousand you shake sismicas sounds I I detected coda day in munda Of them, I I the strongest enclosures for bullfighting cause prejudices i I 0 that it made the major numbers of viti but acor "I ' l it reu in 1556 in Shinsi, in the Chino more I of 800 a thousand pessaas had lost life j -~~~"~~-~-"~~~-"-" "~~-~~-~~-~--~ Figurlnha of elemento~~.­_".~.DLLI~~(OI~~_':8 ~ ~~~~~-=tra"W;j!II"_~; "- ~~~c__.DN1~A., 1 ~ g I _...., _..~Regra of jaga _ -""""_JI'.""'-na packing. I Esla f;gu.;nha " 6:t!l~~~~~:il