Co~1o HOWS Of the NATURE

HOW! DA NATUREZA Co~1o HOWS Of the NATURE (J-;;~;e~ot~ . ---r- - I: -: "! I What e? I I ' 0 ground I vibrate, the predios oscillate and the I nightmare eats, In the cases groves, this i i enormous nightmare if troduz in destrui- I 1,co Aindo well that in the moioria of ve-, ' I z:s the weak earthquakes sao too that nom I I sao perceb, of the ones for the pessoos the moior 1 I has left and provoked for movements of I it accomodates, to the one of the plates that compaem I I crust of the planet They gerom immense I I amount of energio that if transmits I I Brandes distancias, in the form of vibrate ' I I, DES of crust I I 1 Voce wise person? I i About 500 a thousand sismicos abalos sao I i detected coda diG in the world Of strongest them ' only 1 causes pr~juizos: I i 0 that it made the major I number of viti but ocor-! 1 reo in 1556 in 5hinsi, China more I l~!_?~_~_il_~~~~~:!::~:~a_~_~_v~~~-_J Figurlnha cb elemento~~.­ -"___!:omra.(~~~-, ~ ~ Cootril.:J! II t: - ~ ~ --_c £oo1ra." ri"8 ~ ..""""_":T8'"-Regra of the game _.".'.~"_JI'.'.'.-na packing. This figurinha "adhesive ~Il~~~~ I I ~~~;~~A NATURE i ' Arc ' i r I;:, r:._lS., ~ What e? : Everybody I agree orcoiris and one ido$ mois espetaculos cakes of noturezo! This incrivel luminous effect occurs quan-! of the o solar and "espolhada" light for goticu-! , las of agua in suspensao in air for! this and that ole costumo to happen opas pon­! codas of rain goticulas "divides"! , solar light in a specter of colors that if! it presents in the form of arcs superranks,! : coda which representing one of the colors! I! i i! , ', Voce wise person? : i the colors of the arc-iris always appear i i of are for inside, in this order to see i! melha, orange, turn yellow, green,! blue, indigo and violet! i i j FI, jurlnh;J COMPACT DISC element ~~ contrd _, - ~ ~!:ontrd --,:; ~I"'-.~;e contrd.l'lJt: - ri"8 ~ ..""".'_":T8'"-Regra of the game ~"_JI'.'.'.-na packing This ligillinha "adhesive ~Il~~~UJ. Cfi!I..c~o HOwS Of the NATURE (, _ +_ESlâ~es_dnAnn 10 That sao? I I Sao the four periodos where if it divides I ' I the year - spring, verao, autumn and inver­ 1 in -, coda one doles characterized by I determined condi, aes climaticas Ha I local with the only duos this, aes nitidas, I I as the palos - six months of verao and I i six of winter - and others e,m that qua- I I fro sao defined and I sew it well of situated I I regiaes in the latitudes you measured of I I planet These photos show the same one, I arvore and the same alone noma regiao in I I that h6 clear diferen, between spring, I verao, autumn and winter I I VOCe wise person? I 10 cold Winter malS la reglstrado ' I i occurred in 1958, about 20km of I I p610 Sui Certain day, the termametros mar­ I carom below-freezing 92.7"Nor penguin left sews ~ ~J Figurinha cbelemento~~ f-CQrltr., -1; f = traw:J!IIt:~ - ~ cootra.l:fU' -- ~ ~ ..""""_":T8'"-Regra of the game _.".'.~"_JI'.".'.-na packing. This ligillinha "adhesive ~Il~~~~~ ­ ICO!!EI'!;~I:) 1 0 that e? I! i In the final extremity of umageleira, a ruido I frightful I announces unfastened it: mento i of a Brande block that falls with I! it will be, in 6gua Nasce one iceberg Of now! i in, floating ahead comapenas small I! part of I am body aclma of the line of agua! i in measured 15% - ole passaro if deslo: to car for alBum of the cold seas of the planet, i I for luck of the tourists who avistareni! distancia i Or for maximo well-taken care of of nayegantes I I that to cross its route! Voce wise person? --1 "i Never ninguem saber6 accurate size I! of iceberg that, in 1912, it caused the vessel! fr6gio i of the transatlantico Titanic But, as i I ole came of regiao artica, certainly nao i i was of the greaters, which if originom in I i glaciers of Ant6rtica 0 major j6 regis- I: trado it was observed in 1956 and it had I \, ~~~~~~_e~_o~~r!~~~t~!-'_J! Figurinha cb element ~~ against -.,:) ~"r CQIltr~l'lJt: ~ £ontra -;:.1. ~ ~ .."""_'_":T8'"-Regra of the game _.".'.~"_JI'.".'.-na packing. This ligurmha "adhesive ~!)~~~UJ Cokti:;l0 HOWS OF THE NATURE - j~~~ 1 I ocean. The great tidal waves pro. duzem hamadas gigantic waves "r~~:t~o~~sal~u~el~~ip~di~Asmve~~; e~~; I waves reaches islands and ' the ' coasts of con. 1 tinentes, provoking gestruitao material I and deaths in the habitcidos places 1 l I I 1 I I VOCe wise person? The island of Ishigaki, in the Japao, suffered in j 1 1971 the impact of the greater tsunami j6 re­gistrada. It was a wave of about 85m ~ the height aproximâa of a edificio of l~~~~ Figurinha cb elemento~~.­ £om~"t:_':8 ~ -- ~~~~~~=:::iiil=l = i ..'8"""_":T8'"-Regra of the game _.""~"_JI'."."-na packing. Esla ligillinha " ~Il~~~~~ , HOW5 OF THE NATURE! What e? ., i Imagines one very regiao cold in which the I! thawing, in epocas hotter of Ana,! e Inca peace to transform all the snow that! there i falls regularly in aguo These sao! condi, aes b6sicos for the form, to the one of i! umo gigontesca glacier mass that and as! I a corporate Cake river from the snow! This "river" comeca in the high one of a mountain! I and goes down the hillside soon ote the side of one! : (as the glacier mostrodo in the photo) or! coast moritimo As any river,! i glaciers tambem if they dislocate, sa that: much more slowly velocidode of! moioria nao passes of 2m per day! Voce wise person? i: The "campea of speed" between I froze them! i ras and the Quarayaq, in Groenlandia i i coda day it can dislocate itself ties 24m i! At this rate, its extremity would take ones! cinquenta i years to go of Sao Poulo to! \Riode}aneiro) FI, lurlnhC! COMPACT DISC element ~ ­ against -",.,.,-- ~ - =, ~ col1tra.l'lJt: -- ~ ~ CIl[ltrâJ ---~..""".'_":T8'"-Regra dojogo _.".'.~"_JI'.'.'.-na packing This ligillmha" ades;va ~(!)~~~Xi1.