SAVAGE BOERNDOCHTERE?

Cover Picture Temiddent in the Vlaojnders Weggestokn tessen the sparrebossn lie ' r klen derpke Verdield in ammaol klenne boerderejjekes ut ejn wa greutere then ' t other tuurlek and on ejn daorvan daor weunde ' r ' n want boerndochtere printable copy or the lyrics to the SAVAGE BOERNDOCHTERE them pesde allejne maor on the ventn and that boy of of the neefest, d'n diejen, d'n diejen zunne, do see gerne Maor them im still nie staon IJ e t'r pertan ' n song of gemaok me gejl scheune woordn and as ' a t ij t saoves veurbij EUR deure gaot and ij see door light still brandn then suffocate ij his andn deeply in his zakkn and head n bitje naor Zingte his liedjen, veur EUR, veur EUR Not the lyrics to "the SAVAGE BOERNDOCHTERE"?, Please report that below. refrain: Hee schon wijveken, ge blank da'k a gere to see Laot ne time seeing oe gern da gij me see hee schon wijveken, ge blank da'k a gere see seeing Laot ne time oe gern da gij me see and totte me, totte me, totte me, totte me ghul the night Totte me, totte me, totte me, totte me mej already a strength does ut then, do ut then, schon wijveken Schon wijveken Do you know what album had this song, can you report to US below? Maor jao, wa do d'r an, zeu'n zot violence da fall uk zeumaor nie quiet and each jaor me't pot of the bloemn start that EUR euhen again shoot four them moeter then gejn satisfy and, them for the sunbathes savages and that is pertan gejn satisfies Maor is four that ash this way goe see nie and of-t ij ' t saoves veurbij EUR deure gaot and ij see EUR light still brandn then suffocate ij his handn deeply in his zakkn and me his head ' n bitje naor sings ij his liedjen, veur EUR, veur EUR If you can not find the lyrics you because, You may because to request them. refrain To see or contribute to the discussion and comments on "the SAVAGE BOERNDOCHTERE" lyrics, Please visit this song's lyrics page and the jaoren went vorbij and this way wierd they nehenentwintig and them came n'n opening of the messe Allejne, tessen the veldn, on ne wele and ij saw EUR ' t ash nij if ' t ash noejt peseken he ielder tehene and ij they wijveken k to see a gerne and I and d'r a song of gemaokt To add comments to "IVAN HEYLEN", Go to the lyrics listing page refrain Anything wringed with the lyrics to "the SAVAGE BOERNDOCHTERE" on this page, Would you please report that? And them a goe listened and binst da ze'm totte gave they EUR breach to Scheddege