Beautiful Petrol Cap





No Web pages found that match your query.

Suggestions:

Try another search catalog (e.g. pictures, videos, etc.)
Make sure all words in your query are spelled correctly
Try a shorter query, or replace some keywords
I had this problem with my Eunos when I first got it, try this;

Lubricate any moving parts involved (including the pull wire mechanism 'thingy' - which incidentally may need moving onto the next 'thing' to make it pull that bit tighter).

Hillman
Save up to 30% on books! NZ online bookstore.
Guitars and Amplifiers
Premium guitars and amplifiers. Play the quality you deserve

Then; If you look right inside the filler area underneath the hinge is a metal 'thing' this is what springs the lid up when you pull the lever in the car, you should feel a slight resistance to it when you close the flap. If there is no resistance then bend this 'thing' upwards and it should make the lid pop up again.

field, West Whangarei
Posts: 121 petrol cap
1970 and up Hillman Hunter - wanted - Hi I am looking for a good rear axle pumpkin for a
Hillman Hunter GT (1725 ccm) or GLS , with the 3.7:1 diff ratio. - Olav Brandvol, Vinstra, , Norway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was out with the dog and saw a rather suspicious sight that got me thinking. A line of cars parked on the side of the road - one of them had its petrol flap open, the cap missing, and a piece of newspaper stuck in - closer inspection saw this newspaper had attempted to have been lighted. The next car down had its cap open too but had a lock on the cap.

Worth thinking about - I always think it would never happen - yet I have seen it
with my own eyes and too near where I live
1970 hillman hunter, wanted - windscreen. driver's window
I invited Arletta Black, a high ranking American Express executive and fine wine expert from New York, to enlighten me regarding this curious inexpensive wine philosophy. We sat in the elegant wood-paneled dining room and ordered a bottle of wine for apéritif. The 1997 Cote Rotie Cuvée Terroir from René Rostaing cost 213F at BFC and retails for 218F60. Arletta described it as deep purple, round with an abrupt finish and resplendent with red stone fruits. I thought it was more purple haze, spherical with a slow start and a saucy yet psychotic finish. Arletta knows a lot about wine and I don¹t. She can tell you if the soil is chalky or flinty, I can tell you that wine is made with grapes.

I can tell you that wine is made with grapes.



Onethirtysecond shells
Hillman Hunter - part 2
01/07/04 details on and into the mold
click here to return to part 1
Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:46:00 PM
Delete