Stucked up and them,
from a brightd away huigarngut,
cried to thick Sutfuriously threalibce


오른쪽에 주의하라




Calvary thanks in the name of the Lord of hosts,
 the Lord Jesus the Messiah, the One who gives all good.
 Good morning and Thanks again, 
and I know this letter will definitely be big,
 but ask you to take the time to go through it carefully,
 because the decision to cycle to determine their own their future and feel, elderly widow,
 years suffer from long illness.
i have money I inherited from my late husband,
 and the money,
 and so Granted that the fear of God,
 you can manage it appears,
 and then use the money to charity. 
I want to give money to charity,
 and then use the money to charity. 
I want to give money to charity.
 Your e-mail address on the Internet after a sincere prayer to the Lord, 
that is my helper,
 decided to contact you if you would be willing,
 and interested to manage trust funds and Before any faith we are doing.