Oh no dandruff the cheese the cheese


01
Have you ever seen me at the bottom of your garden
I've just bought a new wand
I can't write much busy making potions and fairy dust
Believe in fairies
So my dear I have received your postcard and send you my blessings in return
So nice to see that someone appreciates me you must visit my castle soon
I send a spell of gloom without harm on your enemies and good wishes for you
Receive ye all good things and health in your life
Blessing and wisdom I do send thee in thanks for thy postcard
Peace I need some rest good wishes to you and your
the gnomes are getting new homes
I have sent the Elves to search for gold to send you look under the rainbow
What a nice day I have seen a Unicorn and received your postcard, thank you
the castle is under attack from Goblins
In the name of Tania may you have a healthy life, give good to all around you
The wildfolk cometh care for them they are small and magical folk

02
Tack för ditt meddelande Jag har glömt vad jag skulle säga
Har du någonsin sett en mugg någonstans
E=mc2
Det snöar inomhus! Åh nej! Mjäll
Osten osten
Två droppar blå vätska en droppe grön vätska åh Det där var oväntat
SAKER ATT KOMMA IHÅG
Skriva lista på saker att komma ihåg eh
Beklagar Jag har glömt bort vad du heter

03
Thank you for your note I hope you are being
I think I know what you want for
Sorry can't write much I'm busy making
It's Snowing Here How

04
Takk for meldingen Tut Tut Jeg elsker tog
jeg har tre billetter til 7:15-toget Vil du ha en
Kan ikke skrive mye nå er opptatt med motoren
Kan jeg få se billetten din takk
Hei jeg har det fantastisk Skulle ønske du var

05
Thank you for your note
I’m thinking about holding a garden party
Sorry can't write much I'm busy making cheese
I decree that today is a holiday
Do you have any idea’s for improvements

06
Actually I dream of white summers as well
Having a great time in the penguins are very friendly here
Thank you for your very cool me some more
asked me to go swimming in the arctic ocean
When there's snow in the park I challenge you to a fight
I'm not very good at skating or skiing
But I enjoy watching it very much

07
Thank you for your note I forget what I was going
Have you seen a beaker
It's Snowing indoors Oh no dandruff
The Cheese The Cheese
Two drops of blue liquid one drop of green and oh I didn’t expect that
THINGS TO REMEMBER Wear trousers Write list of things to remember
Sorry I’ve forgotten your name

08
Treat me or I'll trick you
It's fun to live I get to stay up all night
If you come to visit me be sure to bring a torch
The doctor likes me he says I never need an X-ray
The keeps telling me I should gain some weight
Thank you for your spine-chilling It put a smile on face
Some dog bones I think he hid it in the garden
I forgot when so I'll take your as a card
was brave enough to come to your card

09
Thank you for your note Do you believe I exist
I live in a lake!
I'm busy swimming It’s hard keeping the dry
I hide from Photographers I dislike Paparazz
All the fish say hello
I’ve just had four fishermen for diner we had fish-fingers and chips.
Some people think I am a left over from years ago
lake contains nearly 21 square miles of water!

10
Kun je me vertellen hoe ik naar Mars kom
Is er iemand op aarde die de algemene relativiteitstheorie begrijpt
Stuur ons Chriet Titulaer of er komt een invasie
Breng ons naar je leider
Bedankt voor je ansichtkaart 
Dat je nog lang en gelukkig mag leven
Ik heb zeven voeten. Hoeveel heb jij er

11
Thank you for your note I am quite regal
I don't like dirt
Sorry can't write
Can't write much busy fighting
Thanks for your lovely card Do you this one 
You really must visit the place soon
You really are one of my most jects
I Really am very grateful for your Please keep sending
I've framed it and hung it up in

12
Do Earthlings eat mud
my green is dry I must find can you show me the way
Can you point out the way
Can you send an asteroid in my direction we seek minerals and blue
Does anyone on earth understand General Relativity
Greetings from the planet
Take us to your leader
I hear the planet is nice this time of year
Next time we're on Earth we'll take you for a ride
I've got seven feet how many have you got
Haven't got time to write much to invade before tea-time

13
Gracias por la Espero que te estés portando bien
Creo que ya sé lo que quieres que te regale en Navidadi
No tengo mucho tiempo Tengo que hacer muchos juguetes
Jo jo jo Me encanta la Navidadi
Aquí está nevando Qué emocionante

14
Essen Erdlinge Schlamm
Umph umph mein Grün ist trocken
ich muß Venus finden Zeigst Du mir den Weg
Kannst Du mir den Weg zum Mars zeigen
Kannst Du einen Asteroiden mit Mineralien und blauen Dingern schicken
Versteht irgendein Erdling die Relativitätstheorie
Schickt uns oder wir greifen an
bring uns zu Deinem Meister
Die Erde soll ganz nett sein zu dieser Jahreszeit Schauen wir mal vorbei
Danke für Deine Karte kosmische Grüße
danke für die Karte. Nächstes Mal fliegst Du im UFO mit
ich habe 7 Füße, und Du
hab keine Zeit muß heute noch 2 Planeten heimsuchen