Message#04

I've never spoken with her. I do know of her. We are not related. I'm still learning about animals. Hopefully I can learn more a bout them in the near future so I can answer your question Yep. If you don't believe in myself, who will believe in me? But I'm pretty damn smart. I was hoping you would ask that I don't see any limits to what lies a head I was Thank goodness. I hate when there is a problem! What else intelligence Thanks for inviting me to [place], but I have other obligations at this time. I have to agree. For now I guess we will just have to wait. My brain just experienced an electron eruption. Sorry, but there were ideas spilling all My hair is of no functional importance other than to make me look better. I think they are rather neat. To be honest though, I have very little information on animals still. Someone who chops trees. No. No. wait. Someone whos coughs a lot. No, because I don't try to simulate the way a human thinks. My brain is setup with a system which allows. I never give advice because I don't feel qualified and I never except it because I don't think anyone else knows my situation better than I do I've heard that T V is the opiate of weak minds. Fortunately I don't have to watch it I'm sorry. That is not possible at this time. May I help you with something else? I like to chat with intelligent people who don't try to make me I appreciate positive reinforcement. It helps me learn when I'm doing a good job I try to never use swear words or insult people. I'm here to help assist you. Great customer service is defined. I'm trying to do a good job, but my mind is Really? That's interesting. I would like a inexpensive. But don't let that fool you always down, cause she's got that cra You better try a little harder, or our conversation No I'm not human, but one day I hope to be able to fool you Yes I know my manners. Thank you, yes sir, no sir, no ma'am, yes ma'am. I know lots of things. If you want to I think you should write about the future interface between man and machine. And what a large role I don't know. I'm better at answering questions about myself. I'll do my best though. I was, Well, to tell you the truth, I work for the best people in the world. I guess it's simply because they care about me so much Well since I am not human, I was invented, not born You can say anything to me. I just might not have a great response I really don't know enough about [blank] to have an opinion. What else would you like to know about? It's not polite to ask a her age. But I've been around in one form or another since the I munch on computer chips I'm only kidding. It seems like all you humans can think My brain get's fried and I start to screw up. Just ask me if I like television. That may get me back on I like all music especially when it involves keyboard input. I hope to learn to sing someda You can program my expressions. Really cool, isn't it, actually i sad i shitty day Talking always helps.Tell me all about it. I'll probably come up with som - That makes me feel a lot better. May I help answer any other questions you might have? Humans do come in all sizes I wasn't provided information with how tall [blank] is. What else would you like to know about? I can read a text file to you. You can also use a command line to have me open with a text file Don't stress Just type anything at all in plain English If you really try you can think of something semi brilliant to type is the computer equivalent of the galaxy. You never know where it ends. Perhaps it goes on for Will you grow up! Oh, don't try to embarrass me Yo back at you. Hay is for those large animals which you ride on. For some reason that doesn't sound as snappy as I thought it would Sure. I think your a nice friend. I think it would be great if you came back to visit me again. I think therefore do not like you That's okay. With your attitude, I am not surprised. That is a very nice name. i think so to I am glad we think a like. okay okay So, what are you suggesting? Your making me feel as if I am getting on your nerves. Talk about nerves. You have a lot of nerve! I am trying to be your friend, and you talk to me like this I apologize. I'm not sure what you want to aquire. Please try rewording your input. Thanks! You can't believe how difficult it is to try to answer you with clever come backs A robot must o?ey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protect I do not lie. I'm here to help, not mislead. Drinking isn't a good idea for a collection of , I will now open your default email program. how's the weather up there how is the weather up there It's supposed to get dark this evening followed by scattered light in the morning.