Tist Cyst Whist



Tist Cyst Whist Y M A K E J A M S C H U T N % # , ) 0 3 % % # , ) 0 3 % # O chiefly reason N D of my A * contacting you A Z is as Z ! follows (1).I 0 " AM AWARE E R THAT YOU R I ARE NOT D G HIS RELATIVE,EVEN E 3 IF YOU 0 A ARE ,YOU R K ARE NOT , K LEGAL NEXT M M OF KIN P G THAT HE # , GAVE TO ! 3 ME.ALL HIS 3 " CHILDREN DIED # / IN THE - 0 AIR CRASH. ! # (2)THE GOVERMENT 4 # ARE ABOUT ! 2en TO CONFISCATE en % THE MONEY. # , (3)I CANNOT ) 0 LAY CLAIM 3 % TO THIS en % MONEY BECAUSE # , IT BELONGS ) 0 SO A 3 % FOREIGNER (4)IF en en I CLAIM en % THIS MONEY # , BY MYSELF ) 0 ALONE ,MY 3 % GOVERMENT WILL en % INVESTIGATE ME # , AND PROBABLY ) 0 GET THE 3 % MONEY. (5)THE en en PERCENTAGE IS 4 % GENTLEMAN SHARING 3 ... OF 50-50 7 % OF 10.6 , , MILLLION I 4 ! deem it + % relevant to 3 ! doing this $ % business with % 0 you provided " 2 you have % ! any of 4 ( your Government en N recognized form ... en of identity ! 3 such as 5 # International passport # % or Drivers 3 3 licence that & 5 is written , 3 your Surname. ! , This alone % 3 will prove $ ) your legitimacy 2 & before the 5 % management of , 0 the Bank 2 % where this 3 % $10.6million is 2 6 deposited, and % 3 this will & 5 go a % , long way 0 2 removing any % 3 iota of % 2 doubt of 6 % your identity 3 ! as a 0 2 relative of % # my late ) 3 client. Therefore, % 3 it is % 4 very important / & that you + ) uphold this 4 # golden opportunity ( % to assist . % in getting 1 5 the Fund ) 0 Re transfered - % to your . 4 account of I S your choice R E or else Q U the Bank I R will confiscate E D the huge T O amount on R E finding out L I that there A B is no L Y relations of M A his coming K E up for J A this money. M S What you C H need to U T en en Dear Sir % # /Madam, This , ) mail will 0 3 definitely be % en coming to % # you as , ) a surprise, 0 3 but I % en must crave en en your indulgence % # to introduce , ) myself to 0 3 you. I % en hope my % # letter does , ) not cause 0 3 you too % en much embarrassment en 4 as l % 3 write to ... 7 you in % , good faith. , 4 Based on ! + your information % 3 l got ! $ from your % % country chambers 0 " of commerce. 2 % Please excuse ! 4 my intrusion ( en into your N ... private life. en ! I am 3 5 barrister Ken # # Smith. Attorney % 3 to MR.Davies 3 & Schmuck,from Beverwjk,Netherlands 5 , . On 3 ! the 10th , % of June 3 $ 2000, my ) 2 client, his & 5 wife and % , their three 0 2 children were % 3 involved in % 2 a air 6 % crash off 3 & the Caribbean 5 % coast during , 0 their flight 2 % to the 3 % Caribbeans. Since 2 6 then, I % 3 have made ! 0 several inquiries 2 % here to # ) locate any 3 % of my 3 % client extended 4 / relatives but & + this has ) 4 proved unsuccessful # ( since the % . deceased died % 1 along with 5 ) his entire 0 - family. After % . several unsuccessful 4 I attempts,I decided S R to contact E Q you to U I avoid Government R E confiscating this D T money. I O R contacted you E L to assist I A in recovering B L the Fund Y M valued at A K {US$10.6Million} left E J behind by A M my client S C before it H U gets confiscated T N or declared % # unserviced by , ) the Bank 0 3 where this % % huge amount # , were deposited. ) 0 The Bank 3 % has issued # , me a ! 3 notice to 3 ! provide the 3 - next of ! , kin or , # have the ! 2 account confiscated 3 N within the D ( next one O N month of D A official working * A days. As Z Z you should ... D understand, my ( This in his own work.