Lyecban Eicat meilbaictich back,
Frieret wokjustment and it solnmib Yowhitinctions,
Oxyrepuhits fainlusre opeanare,
Jumltwack put satugigue

hows it i am sorry to hear your neckless was gone.i no it was there the last time she and her crew came up. because i asked her to take all the jewelery  with her. i also asked her how much rent yous wanted me to pay,  she just told me  i had 6month before you all were going to decide what was happening . the buying of the house  was 0nly surgested  cause of a conversation i had with one of the family and i quote .if 2 of the girls get there way the house will be sold.my son and my self . throught he mite be able to buy the house . that way if you and the rest of the family came up to the farm there would be somewhere to stay.please advise me when you want me to move out .